Friday, January 10, 2014

Trader's World and 10.

Mark it down, people.  I've made it three whole days at this blogging shit. 

Low expectations.  That's what you need with me.  That way I will never disappoint. 


Let's get down to it.  My first topic is My Favorite Store.

Now, this isn't JUST a store.  It's a flea market.  With over 400 vendors.  THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. 
I'm talking vaporizers, fiestaware, bad food, big fuzzy blankets, cheap chinese toys, air guns, fudge, holy crap.

They are only open Saturdays and Sundays, but every weekend, we make the short trip and spend hours walking through the aisles checking everything out.  We eat, we try on funny hats, or knock off sunglasses, and sniff candles, and try new vape flavors.  I love this place not only for the content, but the memories. 

Next.

10 likes/dislikes.  Let's go with likes first

1. sleeping.  I can't ever get enough.  I could sleep for days, and never get out of bed, developing bed sores, and be the happiest woman in the universe.
2. Coffee for when I do have to get up.
3. cooking and baking.  I don't pride myself in much, but this bitch knows her way around a kitchen.  I was totally meant to be a 50's housewife. 
4. reading. Anything. I read newspapers, blogs, research articles, textbooks, Facebook, fiction, non fiction, technical papers.....daily.  I never stop.
5. my boyfriend.  This isn't in order, obviously. But I dig the guy. He's fantastic.  We are two peas in a happy little pod, content living in our own little bubble, leaving the outside world behind. 
6. boots.  It's a problem.
7. thrift stores. I have a sick addiction to buying crap I don't need because HOLY CRAP IT'S SO FRIGGIN CHEAP.  Hence why I have three spice racks, and more picture frames than space.
8. Cleaning. I know this makes me a freak, but I am NOT happy until everything is spotless. I currently have these white counters that EVERYTHING stains, and it's making me miserable. 
9. heat. Winter makes me sad.  I don't like to take my pajamas off.  I don't like to get out from under the blankets. I don't like to go outside.
10. Netflix.  I haven't used a regular television service in a LONG time. I love binge watching tv. Like a whole season in a row. 

Dislikes:
1. Cold.  See 10 above.
2. Clutter.  Everything has a place, and dammit, don't touch it.  Leave it where it is. 
3. Bad smells.  Wax warmers are my best friends.
4. Spiders. I'm terrified of those leggy little bastards, and if they come within 10 feet of me, I dissolve into a panicky puddle of fear.
5. Feeling stuff under my feet when I walk barefoot on my floor.
6. Self entitled, better than thou, hateful bitches
7. Everyone else's opinion.  haha.
8. The price of gas.. I wish I could afford a horse, but that's actually more expensive than leaving my carbon footprint on the world
9. moving.  I'm tired of doing it, and I wish I could just pick a place and settle the hell down already.
10. Driving.  I FRIGGIN HATE IT.  It's also an irrational fear, because wrecks look like they hurt. bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment