Thursday, January 9, 2014

What I ate and where I'm gonna be

Day two.  This is a miracle. I'm actually doing this two days in a row (instead of math homework, mind you). 

It's not been the best day so far.  Between laundry mishaps, unnecessary drama, and it not being the weekend, I'm ready to just go back to bed. Instead, I'm pushing through, entertaining you, and thinking about attempting to be a productive citizen.  Thinking about it. Anyway.

Day two.  A picture of something I ate today. 

There you have it. Along with coffee, this is breakfast/lunch.  Don't judge me.  Shark week is coming and chocolate is the only thing keeping me from going postal on lots of people.

Also, where I want to be in 10 years. 

This is a tough one.  Firstly, I'd like to still be HERE. On Earth.  I'd also like to not be a wreck about just turning 40, and instead celebrating my coolness.  I'd like to be successful with one of my endeavors, whether it be my small business or my college degree.  Hopefully SarcasMom is still around, and maybe even have a book or two under her belt.  (I know, that involves a lot more writing than I already do. So probably not.) I don't expect to be married, but still in the relationship I'm currently involved in.  I love that guy, no matter what happens.  He just gets me.  Like.....buying me Hohos for no reason, and killing spiders without my asking.  I'll more than likely be getting ready to watch my oldest son graduate high school.  Kinda wish I would be living somewhere warmer, with a lot less polar vortex. 

Ultimately, I'll be satisfied just being happy and alive in 10 years.  Whatever else life has thrown at me won't be a biggie, as long as I've got my friends and family by my side.  Oh, and y'all too.  I dig you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment