Tuesday, April 30, 2013

To a Stranger

Oh....how relevent for the day, considering a STRANGER was attempting to harass me all morning. Here goes a rant.


To you of many fake names,

Just who the hell do you think you are? Just because we have ONE thing in common, and I have something that you want, doesn't mean that you can get up on your high horse and start bothering me. I didn't give you permission to enter my life, and I'm certainly not going to let you harass me. So knock it off with your fake Facebook accounts, and your friend requests, and your childish little games. I'm not letting you know me. You don't get to see my personal life, my dreams, or anything else. We will NEVER communicate, because according to every person I've talked to, you are not worth the trouble. All you do is destroy lives, wreaking havoc on marriages, relationships, and finances. I don't need someone like you in my life, and neither does anyone I know. So do me a favor, jump off a bridge and see if anyone follows.

I can't help it I'm awesome. Creepers need to recognize though, that awesome doesn't rub off, and she ain't gettin none from me (I totally channeled my inner redneck woman on that one.)



Short, sweet and to the point. Don't mess with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment