Monday, May 6, 2013

To my internet bestie (there's more than one of them.)

Dear bestie number 1,

We used to be real life friends, but time and distance has put us 700 miles away, so we settle for Facebook time together. We are soulmates, life partners, and even after not seeing each other for many years, we still start up a conversation like we never had a minute apart. You know stuff about me my closest local friends will never find out. You hold all my dark secrets.  We will be best friends forever because you know too much already.

Dear bestie number 2,

We are about to be real life friends and I CANNOT WAIT for wine, couponing, cooking and debauchery!  We've only known each other about 6 months, but we've gotten so close in that short time that I can honestly call you one of my bestest buddies in the whole world. 

Dear bestie number 3,

You're bitchy. (haha). I love our random texts and our equal hatred for anything stupid, fake or losery. You want my skin, and I want your thigh gap.  You're the one person I can be a total bitch to, and you laugh and give it right back. It all started with a simple picture of Channing, and it's history from there :) BFF FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment