Friday, September 20, 2013

American greed, iPhone style

As I'm laying in bed, perusing news articles, I come across this blasphemy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/20/homeless-recruited-to-buy-iphones/2844979/

Now...I don't buy into the Apple madness to begin with. You won't find one iPiece of junk in my house due to the fact that its overpriced,  over advertised, and over rated.

This, though, sums up the greed of America. A man, promising to pay homeless citizens (and never does) to wait in lines to buy the newest iPhone so he can sell them illegally on eBay,   I'm sure.  Fricking insanity.  The only reason he was even taken away was because it was upsetting everyone else in line!  NOT EVEN ILLEGAL.  ugh.

And this picture thar accompanies the article.....tell me, what do you see wrong here?

I'll tell you. Police officers at an IPHONE LINE. Let's waste a little more of their time, shall we? Its not like they catch murderers,  rapists, pedophiles and deviants for a living. 

Anyway, rant over. They can take their iCrap and shove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment