Saturday, September 21, 2013

Season of Change

September has been a whirlwind of life altering choices and changes. 

I've moved back across the state, relocating to my moms house yet again.

I've decided to start school again,  to be able to support myself and my children without anyone's help.

I am on the hunt for employment that will support me through my college career, which is next to impossible in this economy.

All this stuff has given me a lot of hope, and I know I'm making the right decisions.

Then today happened.

Today, I lost two things very dear to me. Now, at this moment,  I feel lost and alone, and feel like giving up. Just throwing in the towel,  curling up in my bed, and sleeping my life away.

I won't though. I'll push through, find a job, earn my degree, and get on with my life. Why? Because I have no other choice. My children depend on me, and this is no way to live my life. Today, its raining inside and out.

Tomorrow though, I'm sure there will be rainbows.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Tough times create more strength than you can imagine, and through that strength comes victory. See ya on the other side, sister :)

    ReplyDelete